Everybody hates EMPLOYEE EVALUATIONS
BOTH supervisors and employees
I HATE them too- for one reason
Evaluations are by nature - NEGATIVE
The problem is the FOCUS of the process
Evaluations are focused on the PAST and NEGATIVE BEHAVIOR
What if we TURNED that ON ITS' HEAD?
Look to the horizon
Focus on the FUTURE - the EMPLOYEES PART of the Mission?
- Do the EMPLOYEES KNOW the short/medium term goals?
- Do they understand how THEY HELP meet the goals?
- Are employees given the RESOURCES to accomplish the goals?
- Are OBSTACLES removed so employees accomplish their goals?
- Are employees encouraged to offer ideas?
Most managers answer YES to these questions
Most employees answer NO to these questions
Copyright © 2017 People Profits, LLC, All rights reserved.