Why do people engage with strategies and rebel against policies?
It is human nature,
give us a rule or a boundary and we will want to break it.
Give us a Vision/Strategy which we can buy into and benefits us
We will jump on the bandwagon!!
Many HR departments are seen as the organizational cop
Enforcing policies and rules
What if HR focused on value add strategies - not policies?
- A positive versus a negative framework
- A living breathing concept from a static unchanging rule
- Fences are torn down and horizons are stretched
- Focus is on goals versus behaviors
- Motivates people to uphold organizational values
Elevating HR with financial principles
Connecting the dots from HR to C-Suite goals
Copyright © 2016 People Profits, LLC, All rights reserved.