Reading a book can start the process of changing a mindset
However, the new thought process must result in
changed BEHAVIOR and ACTION - which is the hardest part
Most people in HR have a Compliance - Transactional mindset:
1. They see themselves as "Employee Advocates"
2. Focusing on Employee Relations and soft skills
3. They do not feel responsible for revenues/profits or
4. The goals of the organization or its' leaders
That mindset is changing in the large corporations
To change a mindset you need:
- An understanding the current mindset is an OBSTACLE
- What will be GAINED by the change
- That it is worth the RISK and EFFORT
- Support from those AROUND YOU
- A PLAN OF ACTION which will drive you to the goals
Help and coaching from someone who has been there
Schedule a FREE 30 minute consultation with People Profits
People Profits Principle 95: See HR differently - demand more - expect more - receive more
Click here for our FREE Human Capital Assessment
Click here to read: "5 ways to break your HR function out of the traditional HR mindset"
Copyright © 2017 People Profits, LLC, All rights reserved.