People Profits Principle #85
Everyone wants to work with a good employee who is also fun.
Recently I had the opportunity to overhear a conversation.
- An employee of Company A was at a location owned by Company B.
- The employee saw Company B had posted on a white board
- They had recently hired two new employees.
- The employee of Company A said to the supervisor of Company B
- “She is a Stud!” referring to one of the two newly hired employees.
The supervisor clearly respected the opinion of the employee of Company A.
- They spoke for a few minutes as to why he thought she was a “Stud”.
- He relayed that she knew what she was doing,
- Would pitch in and help,
- Would find things to do and
- Was fun to work with.
- The supervisor was clearly excited about hearing the news
What do you think happened next?