What would you rather have?
(A) 3 people making $12 an hour or
(B) 4 people making $10 an hour?
I will take the 3 people making $12
Why? Well several reasons.....
- My 3 cost $36/hour versus the 4 at $40/hour = $4/hour LESS
- The 3 at $12 will OUT PRODUCE the 4 at $10
- ATTENDANCE/ATTITUDE of $12/hour people are higher
- $12/hour people will PUSH the production standard HIGHER
- Turnover is REDUCED as income increases
This is an over simplified example of how productivity and profits
can be increased while paying your employees more money
Schedule a FREE 30 minute consultation with People Profits
People Profits Principle 92: As wages are increased by a $1/hour the character of the person applying increases exponentially
Click here for our FREE Human Capital Assessment
Click here to read: "How do use a "Citys good job rate" to recruit, engage and retain?
Elevating HR with financial principles
Connecting the dots from HR to C-Suite goals
Copyright © 2016 People Profits, LLC, All rights reserved.