Our systems and processes will make your HR Department:
ENTERPRISE MINDED - STRATEGICALLY aligned with the organization
Pinpoint opportunities for INCREASED REVENUES AND PROFITS
FINANCIALLY ACCOUNTABLE - identify COSTS SAVINGS and develop SYSTEMS
FUNCTIONALLY ALIGNED - all the pieces working together - effectively and efficiently
People Profits will build a Human Capital Strategy and Plan affecting all seven elements of Human Capital. The deliverables by element are:
- Human Capital Strategy and Plan
- Getting everything to work together - the 7 Elements of HR can be synergistic thereby making and saving alot of $$$$!!
- Custom fit to your organization - How are you different and better then your competitors? It works with Employees too!!
- Eliminate conflicts between Elemental Strategies and Plans - conflicts cost money!!
- Organizational changes requires changes in your Strategy and Plan.
- Resulting in savings and profits
- Compensation Plans
- Base and incentive - matching your employees with the right Total Rewards strategy saves you $$$!!
- Structural motivation - getting your employees to do what you want them to do!!
- High profit opportunities not currently utilized - identifying and removing the Human Capital problems from high $$$ opportunities!!
- New profitable service or product lines
- Identifying the Human Capital obstacles and removing them.
- Strategize and Plan the new opportunities
- Identifying and retaining valuable employees - complete the Turnover calculator to see how much $$$ you are spending!!
- Separating less valuable employees - bad employee bring worse employees. Good employees bring better employees.
- Property/Liability/Workers Comp Insurance reviews
- What coverage do I really need?
- Cost and financing mechanism to custom fit your organization - $$$$!!
- Employee Benefit reviews
- Custom fit for your company and your target employees
- Employee cost sharing - $$$$
- Recruiting without spending a fortune
- Target avenues and sources of candidates - with an emphasis on FREE!!
- Internal recruiting agents within and outside of your Company.
- Candidates seeking us out – not us chasing after them
- Target skills and values
- Roadmap to becoming the “Employer of Choice” - the "End of the Rainbow" - Great employees at low recruiting cost.
- How do we get there and what needs to change? Focus on cost savings not spending more $$$!!
- Employer Strengths/Weaknesses/Opportunities/Threats
- Candidate assessment and selection - picking the RIGHT candidate!
- Developing an Employee Development Plan - a key to ENGAGEMENT!!
- Specific Organizational Training
- Succession Planning development
- Remedial training
- Culture and values training
- Assists in identifying both good and bad performers
- Provides a prerequisite for promotion and pay increases
- Cross training is always productive
- Getting employees to do it can be difficult.
- First line supervisor training is a lynch pin to organizational success - majority of voluntary turnover is due to poor supervisors!!
- Employee development is a secret to many areas of Human Capital management and success.
- The first three hours of someone’s employment are crucial
- Resource allocation to increase productivity and profitability
- Identify and adjust “Resource Hoarders” to reduce costs
- Reduction of new hires that don’t come back after the first day or first week.
- Measurement of resource effectiveness and productivity
- The FREE action that will increase engagement.
- Another action previously discussed that can also be used to drive engagement.
- A third action that costs nothing, rarely happens but will skyrocket engagement.
- The hit to engagement of not evaluating well.
- The cost of bad employees.
- The secret cost of doing employee evaluations badly.
- The money to be made by doing them well.
- Generation X and Y and how they see “Annual” evaluations.
- Sometimes my best people have “slumps” due to issues in their lives outside of work. What can I do to help them and help my business?
- How can I keep my best employees? Sometimes I lose people to other companies for what I would be willing to pay - but then it is too late.
- The Top 9 Elements of Employee Satisfaction and how they can be used to retain employees - customized for your Company.
- The cost of “warm bodies”.
- The cost of unnecessary turnover.
- The "Turnover" scorecard.
©2012 People Profits