Employment law is the floor - above is a blue sky of opportunities - $$$

Employment Law is the floor - above is a blue sky of opportunities - $$$
      View this email in your browser

Employment Law is the floor - above it is a blue sky of opportunities.

People Profits Principle #8

What if HR used their expertise to drive sales and profits?? 

A "blue sky of opportunities" are Revenues and Profits not being realized:

  • Due to not thinking outside the box.
  • Lack of business and financial acumen. 
  • Focus on activity - not results. 
  • Focusing on the relational at the expense of value.
  • HR expertise limited to one or two areas of HR.    

Case study: A CEO of a manufacturing company had an idea to make a certain change. When we spoke about it, it became clear we could not make the change for 100% of the employees. A law prevented us from implementing it for 20% of our people. When I told him that we could not do it for 20% but we could for the other 80% - his reponse was classic CEO. "80% is better then 0%". I then suggested some modifications to his idea. His next response was again classic CEO: "That makes up for the 20%!"  

So if HR looks like this:  

Request a no cost - no hassle consultation now. 
We look forward to talking with you!       Website: http://peopleprofits.com

Cell: 405-508-1059                                Email: Clark.Ingram@PeopleProfits.com
Do you need a speaker for an event? Topics can be customized for your group and their interests. Click here to schedule a presentation.

People Profits is redefining HR - by rejecting the mindset that created HR. We assist our clients by injecting fundamental business and financial principles into the HR function. HR is transformed from a COST center into a PROFIT center and your HR department into organizational heroes. Our expertise is based on developing a Human Capital Strategy and implementing our proprietary systems and processes that will increase the value of your greatest asset and your BOTTOM LINE.

The Journal Record profile of People Profits                              Benchmark your HR function for free

Copyright © 2015 People Profits, LLC, All rights reserved.