HR is a zillion tactics looking for a strategy
HR spends time and resources ($$$) doing activity
The question is whether all the activity leads to the desired results
Without a winning strategy - activity is worthless:
- What is the documented Human Capital Vision, Mission and Strategy?
- What activity is working toward that strategy and getting results?
- Are there any activity that is leading to negative results?
- Are there any activities which are conflicting and costing money?
- Going forward are you monitoring for unproductive activity?
with an agreed upon calculation of Return On Investment (ROI)