They can not see the "blue sky of opportunities" we discussed last week.
- The $$$ being wasted in HR because they can't see out of the rut.
- The revenues and profits available HR was not in their rut.
- Real organizational leadership can not be shown from the rut.
- Opportunities to engage employees for little $$$ can not be seen from the rut.
- Winning the "Talent War" by getting out of the HR rut.
Case study: Several clients in different industries who were frustrated by their HR function. Now they see a function that is in line with their business strategy and with their other organizational functions. They have developed a completely different view and expectation of their HR function. One that leads to a holistic approach to all of the areas of HR working together.
So if your HR function looks like this: