"Seriously, HR can't increase revenue"
- Conventional wisdom
So, if you would like to capture your lost revenues:
People Profits has been fighting this belief for years.
HR CAN and has a DUTY to increase revenues in 3 ways.
Last week we discussed - GETTING CONTROL of your people issues.
- Develop a RECRUITING STRATEGY.
- Develop a RETENTION STRATEGY.
- Develop an ENGAGEMENT STRATEGY.
- Develop INVESTMENT and DEPLOYING STRATEGIES.
While establishing control the SECOND WAVE of REVENUE will show itself.
If you can RECOGNIZE and CAPTURE it.
- An HR expert focused on BUSINESS results will find new revenues.
- Case study: A service company saw DRAMATIC revenue increases due to THINKING OUTSIDE the TYPICAL HR BOX.
- Better people create HIGHER PRODUCTIVITY = REVENUES.
- Case study: A manufacturer saw a REVENUE/PROFIT increase when the employee standard was raised and maintained.
- Retention will increase revenues. People do business WITH PEOPLE.
- Case study: A manufacturer saw customer satisfaction and referrals within one account led to revenues tripling.
- Engagement will create a desire to find additional REVENUES/PROFITS.
- Case studies: An industrial service company saw their newly engaged employees seek out new Revenue/Profit opportunities.
- Investment and deploying will increase VALUE and TEAM WORK.
- Case study: A service company saw cross training and professional certifications led to higher Revenues, Profits, Productivity.
Request a no cost - no hassle consultation now.