What special people want to know is:
- What makes your company special as an employer?
- Where are you going as an organization?
- Why should I believe we can get to the goal(s)?
- How am I going to make a difference?
- Am I going to fit into the culture and values?
Case study: The vast majority of companies I come in contact with do not do a good job of marketing for employees - aka recruiting. The biggest issue is that they don't use what is special about them to attract the great/special employees. Once we identify and develop how we are going to use those attributes - their recruiting strategy and plans are changed forever.
So if you see yourself standing out from the crowd:
and you want to turbocharge your recruiting strategy.