Winning the War for Talent 2.0:
"Old School" can be very effective - but not in the War for Talent
- The vast majority of companies are not prepared,
- Don't know what to do and
- Will not be able to fill their open positions.
The winners of the War for Talent 2.0 will prosper greatly.
The winners of the War for Talent 2.0 will:
- Have a good organizational story to tell,
- Tell it well,
- Have a highly crafted, individualized Human Capital Strategy and Plan,
- Will implement that strategy and plan effectively and boldly.
The goal is to attract quality candidates that fit your "Target Candidate" who can:
- Buy in and engage with your Vision and Mission
- Fit your stated organizational values,
- Envision the overall organizational strategy,
- See how they can further that strategy,
- Grasp how they can develop over 5-10 years,
- Become an Employer Advocate for the organization.
Case study: A manufacturing company saw a significant increase their employees becoming "Employer Advocates". This led to lower turnover, greater ability to recruit who we wanted and in the long run became the Employer of Choice of our industry.
Call us if you think this will win the War for Talent 2.0: