People Profits Principle #95
See HR differently -
demand more - expect more - receive more
Article titles from this months Society of HR Management (SHRM) magazine:
- What is the NEXT BIG THING in employee assessment
- What to do when an employee REFUSES TO SIGN a handbook acknowledgment
- How to pick the right TECH PORTAL for on-boarding
- Why HR thinks it's important for jobseekers to BE ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Notice anything? There is nothing about:
- Return on Investment (ROI)
- Increasing REVENUES or PROFITS
- Maximizing your "GREATEST ASSET"
- Strategies, systems or FINANCIAL IMPACTS
If SHRM is not driving HR people to be more strategic and financial - who is?
CEOs should demand, expect and receive more from HR:
- How do we move HR OFF THE TREADMILL and into THE GAME?
- HR can't bring IDEAS WHICH INCREASE REVENUES/PROFITS?
- What does your HR function DO WELL and where do they NEED HELP?
- Does your HR function FOCUS ON THOSE ISSUES which impact ROI?
- How much TIME, EFFORT AND MONEY do they spend on "HR stuff"?
How much value is being wasted?
People Profits case study: The impact of a financial brain in HR is immediate and consistent over industries, geographies and cultures. Money is found, strategies are developed, systems built, plans and processes are implemented - results happen. The treadmill just wears everybody out.
Profits and Growth through Human Capital Strategy and Systems
See HR differently
Copyright © 2015 People Profits, LLC, All rights reserved.