HR will become organizational heroes by redefining HR:
- Rejecting the mindset that created HR.
- Injecting business and financial principles into the HR function
- Developing custom Human Capital Strategies and Plans,
- Implementing People Profits proprietary systems and processes;
People Profits has found that the vast majority of HR departments are missing
expertise in fundamental business and financial principles.
Once HR has systems and processes based on business principles:
- Decisions will be based on those principles,
- Planning and strategies will be enhanced,
- All the elements of HR will work together, cost less and get better results,
- The business alignment and respect for HR will rise,
- Your people issues will stabilize and
- You will be able to look to new areas for growth.
Case study: A manufacturing company saw a dramatic drop in turnover, cost of health insurance and an increase in respect for the HR function due to a business mindset. The cost of turnover alone was $1.4 million a year. The reduction in the cost of health insurance was 33%.
So if you agree that: