"HR should not be defined by what it does but what it delivers -
results that enrich the organization's value..."
Dave Ulrich, Harvard Business Review, January 1998
People Profits is redefining HR by:
- REJECTING the mindset that created HR.
- Injecting business and financial PRINCIPLES into the HR function
- Transforming HR from a COST to a PROFIT center.
- Developing CUSTOM Human Capital Strategies and Plans,
- Implementing our PROPRIETARY systems and processes; thereby,
- Increasing the VALUE of your “Greatest Asset” and your BOTTOM LINE.
Whether your HR function consists of an Office Manager or 20 professionals.People Profits can help them by refocusing from:
- Transactional to STRATEGIC,
- Conformity to LEADERSHIP,
- Limited functional skills to well-rounded BUSINESS LEADERS.
Case study: The results should be measured against the ROI of the HR department. A company reduced its' employee turnover by 42% over three years and saved $1.4 million EACH year. This savings alone was a 65% ROI on the cost of the HR Department. All other savings, revenue increases and productivity gains were on TOP of this ROI!!