Solving real problems or creating fake problems?
You know YOUR list of the top 5 real problems!
How much time/effort/money is focused on YOUR problems?
Versus how much is focused on OTHER LESSER problems?
Have you clearly PRIORITIZED the problems to be addressed?
Have GOALS been established?
If so, then WHAT IS the problem?
- YOU don't have TIME to build and implement the solutions
- HR does NOT KNOW HOW to build/implement the solutions
- HR will NEVER ADMIT they can't
- They need and want help but are FEARFUL of repercussions
- You just want SOLUTIONS!!
Elevating HR with financial principles