A CEO said: "There are two types of people
- those who want to work and those who don't."
I respectfully disagree. I think he is missing a third group - the largest group.
I believe that there are THREE groups:
- The "Self starters". The self motivated. Everyone reading this email.
- The "Never got started". Unmotivated - live off the system.
- Lastly, the "Silent Majority" - My guess is 40-60% of employees.
- Must be EXTERNALLY motivated.They don't have it within themselves.
- When INTERVIEWED - you thought they would be a GOOD EMPLOYEE.
- They started well but DID NOT CONTINUE.
- Supervisors think they lack INITIATIVE.
- Eventually something happens - they LEAVE or get FIRED.
People Profits has a proprietary system that addresses this issue.
Consistently motivates this group and KEEPS THEM MOTIVATED!
The system gives them what THEY WANT:
So, if you think your employees think like this:
- A structure going forward DIRECTLY LINKED to their job and value.
- EASILY communicated and understood.
- Employees help develop the structure - automatic BUY-IN.
- Easily measured and used as a performance EVALUATION.