"HR can and must drive revenue growth."
Conventional wisdom - 2025
So, if you would like money to come to you:
Forward thinking companies demand HR to drive revenue growth in 3 ways.
Part 3 - We are now positioned to move into NEW AREAS.
- You have the SYSTEMS and PROCESSES in place.
- They WORK and you have PROVEN it.
- Your employees know you can DO IT AGAIN.
- People have seen where you have CONNECTED THE DOTS.
- Your employment candidates will see it too.
- People are looking for your NEXT MOVE.
- They want to BE PART of it and WILL COME TO YOU.
Now your job is to pick what NEW AREA is the right one and work it.....
Case study: A service company saw an increase of 16% in revenues and 25% in profits by stabilizing their People issues, expanding revenues in existing areas and moving into new areas.
To review, Part 1 - GET CONTROL of your people issues.
- Develop a RECRUITING STRATEGY.
- Develop a RETENTION STRATEGY.
- Develop an ENGAGEMENT STRATEGY.
- Develop INVESTMENT and DEPLOYING STRATEGIES.
Part 2 - RECOGNIZE and CAPTURE the SECOND WAVE of revenue.
- HR expert focused on BUSINESS results.
- HIGHER PRODUCTIVITY = REVENUES.
- EMPLOYEE RETENTION will increase revenues.
- Employees will find additional REVENUES.
- Increased VALUE and TEAM WORK.
Request a no cost - no hassle consultation now.