- Employees see what you do to attract, invest, engage and retain customers.
- They understand why you do those things.
- They want to see the same level of intensity for
- Hiring good employees.
- Eliminating bad employees.
- Investing in employee development.
- Engaging and retaining good employees.
If YOU and ALL of your team show this intensity, not just talk about it - engagement can't help but happen!!
Case study: A manufacturing/service company had a change in philosophy which was reflected by the entire leadership team. Shortly, the employees saw that the change was real due to tangible changes that confirmed it. Engagement and retention soared.
So if your people look like this and you want them to look like this: