Can you pay your employees more AND increase profits?
What would you rather have?
(A) 3 people making $12 an hour or
(B) 4 people making $10 an hour?
I will take the 3 people making $12
Why? Well several reasons.....
- My 3 cost $36/hour versus the 4 at $40/hour = $4/hour LESS
- The 3 at $12 will OUT PRODUCE the 4 at $10
- ATTENDANCE/ATTITUDE of $12/hour people are higher
- $12/hour people will PUSH the production standard HIGHER
- Turnover is REDUCED as income increases
This is an over simplified example of how productivity and profits
can be increased while paying your employees more money
Elevating HR with financial principles
Connecting the dots from HR to C-Suite goals
Copyright © 2016 People Profits, LLC, All rights reserved.