Does HR have the right capabilities to meet business needs?
Recent research by Deloitte of business leaders confirms a low opinion of HR:
- only 30% believe that HR has a reputation for sound business decisions;
- only 28% feel that HR is highly efficient;
- only 22% believe HR is adapting to the changing needs of their workforce;
- only 20% feel HR can adequately plan the company’s future talent needs;
- only 11% believe HR is being developed to meet the above needs.
“There is a yawning gap between what business leaders want
and the capabilities of HR to deliver.”
People Profits closes this "yawning gap" -
by injecting sound business and financial principles into HR.
Case study: A manufacturing-service company had employee turnover cut by over 50%, revenue and profit increases identified and captured and employee engagement increased by over 30%. The company was then able to initiate new business plans.
So, if your HR function looks like a train wreck: