Clark A. Ingram, MBA, SPHR, CEBS, CPCU, ARM
Human Capital and Risk Management expert.
Introducing Clark Ingram - Combining HR and Finance
Clark Ingram is a rarity – a Human Resources expert who has a background in finance. The majority of Human Resources professionals are relational extroverts – Clark is a numbers guy. He brings to the table what few HR people can, great return on investment! Clark brings a "How can we make or save money" approach to everything that he does in Human Resources and Risk Management.
Clark has successful tenures as the Chief Human Resources Officer with four companies spanning four different industries for the last 24 years. In each case the company needed an integrated human capital strategy and plan that was aligned with the business plan. Clark’s skilled implementation of the strategy and plan:
- Propelled one company to the "Employer of Choice" in its’ industry. Candidates came to us!!
- For another company their Employee Turnover was slashed by 42% in three years.
- In another, in a four year period, the average health care cost for their industry increased by 36% while Clark’s company only increased a total of 4% in four years – a savings of $400,000 a year!
- Clark also introduced an innovative compensation program for service technicians, unlocking an area of highly profitable work for an international industrial manufacturer/service provider. Revenues increased by millions!!
Clark's career accomplishments span the Financial, Diversified Energy, Industrial Manufacturing-Service, Management Consulting, Heavy Equipment, Healthcare and Apparel industries. He has shown the ability to see the common threads between industries while seeing the opportunities in the nuances of each industry and company.
Clarks’ formal education far exceeds most Human Resource professionals. He has attained the following degrees and certifications:
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance from the University of Texas at Austin (BBA)
- Masters of Business Administration from Texas A & M at Texarkana (MBA)
- Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) *
- Certified Employee Benefit Specialist (CEBS) *
- Chartered Property and Casualty Underwriter (CPCU) *
- Associate in Risk Management (ARM)
* Considered to be the premier certification in that functional area
People Profits is a member of the Board of Advisors of the Greater Oklahoma City Chamber of Commerce, the Oklahoma State Chamber, a member of Oklahoma Venture Forum and is a member of the Edmond Chamber of Commerce. Clark has been a member of the Society of HR Management (SHRM) for years. Clark is a member of the Edmond Rotary and has been involved in many community activities, including being the 2011 Chairman of the Board of the Riley County (KS) United Way.
Clark and his wife Becky have five grown kids. Clark and Becky are active members in their Church, community, enjoy hiking, traveling and enjoy learning new activities.